|Click here to download.|
My Blog List
Friday, June 17, 2011
I made another poster. Your challenge for the day? Find something good in everyone. How easy it is to forget this, especially when someone gets on our nerves. But, we are all human and we all have weaknesses, quirks, and negative aspects. On the other hand, because we're all human, we do all have strengths and positive aspects. So today I challenge you to find something good in everyone you encounter.
Posted by Cheree' at 3:55 AM
- I am currently serving in the U.S. Navy. I love to cook and bake. I love to travel. "The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” - Julia Child
- Meet some new bloggers: Linky Party & Giveaway
- I am on a roll!
- I have an interview... and I won!
- The Art of Teaching: A Kindergarten Blog: Letters ...
- Daily Challenge
- The great teacher inspires
- Space Mission: writing prompt
- Miss Kindergarten: Back to School Kit giveaway!
- Blog button is up!
- ▼ June (10)
Powered by Blogger.