Woohoo, I finally got my blog button from Ms. M up!! I am so excited about it!
I have returned from 2 weeks of traveling. I drove from Wichita, Kansas to Nags Head, North Carolina and stayed a week on the Outer Banks. It was beautiful! The beach house we rented was awesome, the weather was great, and a wonderful time was had by all. A dear friend of mine drove down from New York to spend 4 days on the beach with us and then I rode up to New York with him. He lives near Rochester so most my time was spent in that area, but he did take me to Niagara Falls one day, which was absolutely gorgeous! If you ever go, spend the extra money and ride on the Maid of the Mist. From New York, I finally flew back to Wichita... 14 days after I left. I've been home 2.5 days now and I'm already ready to travel some more! Ah, I love traveling!! But for now, I'm trying to find myself a teaching job for next year.
My Blog List
- I am currently serving in the U.S. Navy. I love to cook and bake. I love to travel. "The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” - Julia Child
- Meet some new bloggers: Linky Party & Giveaway
- I am on a roll!
- I have an interview... and I won!
- The Art of Teaching: A Kindergarten Blog: Letters ...
- Daily Challenge
- The great teacher inspires
- Space Mission: writing prompt
- Miss Kindergarten: Back to School Kit giveaway!
- Blog button is up!
- ▼ June (10)
Powered by Blogger.