CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am on a roll!

Today was a rough day for me. Very, very rough. I almost didn't get on to check out any blogs this evening. I had had enough and was just going to head to bed at 7:30pm. Then, I got a phone call from a friend, which put me in a little better mood (but not by much) so after getting off the phone, I finally decided to go ahead and check my blog list action for the day. Well, I'm glad I did. It cheered me up to find out that I won the Penny and Pals Giveaway from Growing Kinders. Neither of her first 2 winners contacted her so she tried a third time... and it was me. I couldn't believe it!

I have definitely been on a roll by winning 3 giveaways in less than a week. Now, if only that luck would roll over and allow me to get a job, I'd be set! I did have an interview Monday afternoon, but I'm not too positive about it. Granted, I am my own worst critic so you never know! I'd love that job, but I just don't feel like I was on the top of my game at the interview so we'll see what happens.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Congrats on your giveaway win!! I am glad that you came on and checked-- so sorry you are going through a rough time. I will add you to my prayers that you are able to find a fantastic job.

Take care!
Primary Connections

Post a Comment