Today was a rough day for me. Very, very rough. I almost didn't get on to check out any blogs this evening. I had had enough and was just going to head to bed at 7:30pm. Then, I got a phone call from a friend, which put me in a little better mood (but not by much) so after getting off the phone, I finally decided to go ahead and check my blog list action for the day. Well, I'm glad I did. It cheered me up to find out that I won the Penny and Pals Giveaway from Growing Kinders. Neither of her first 2 winners contacted her so she tried a third time... and it was me. I couldn't believe it!
I have definitely been on a roll by winning 3 giveaways in less than a week. Now, if only that luck would roll over and allow me to get a job, I'd be set! I did have an interview Monday afternoon, but I'm not too positive about it. Granted, I am my own worst critic so you never know! I'd love that job, but I just don't feel like I was on the top of my game at the interview so we'll see what happens.
My Blog List
- I am currently serving in the U.S. Navy. I love to cook and bake. I love to travel. "The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” - Julia Child
- Meet some new bloggers: Linky Party & Giveaway
- I am on a roll!
- I have an interview... and I won!
- The Art of Teaching: A Kindergarten Blog: Letters ...
- Daily Challenge
- The great teacher inspires
- Space Mission: writing prompt
- Miss Kindergarten: Back to School Kit giveaway!
- Blog button is up!
- ▼ June (10)
Powered by Blogger.