CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The great teacher inspires

I found this quote and decided to make a poster with it. I could not think of any good clipart pictures to go with the quote though, so I simply used a cute font and put a border on it. Although, I discovered that I need to look into finding cute borders to use in documents too. I have figured out cute fonts and cute cliparts, but need to search to try to find cute borders. One more thing to put on my "need to research and figure out" list. Anyway, it's nothing special, but I liked the quote so I'm sharing it with anybody who reads my blog.

Click here for the download.

I figured out how to take a screenshot of it without having the gray box around it like in the picture from the Space Mission writing prompt picture. However, I am still trying to figure out how to link the picture, instead of having to link it in my writing or as part of the caption.

2 comments:

Jennifer

I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to go through you old posts and see all your great ideas! Thanks for joining my giveaway

Rowdy in First Grade

Cheree'

Thanks for becoming a follower. I don't have much yet. I'm still learning various tricks to blogging, but now that it's summer I plan to share many ideas I used during my student teaching semester and future things I plan.

Post a Comment